Getting set up
The DeakinMOVES app is easy to download
- Download the app and create an account
- Enter your personal details and accurate body stats (this will help with your training outcomes)
- Link to a campus – Burwood, Warrnambool, Waterfront or Waurn Ponds
- Connect to your smart wearables
- Purchase your membership, outdoor classes or stadium access
- Book your time on the gym floor for a workout in the gym or a group fitness class
- Use the app for your home workouts, in the gym, to follow your own training program and to track your physical activity and MOVEs
- Have a look for challenges available and join to win prizes! Compete against your friends and have fun
If you are feeling motivated and want some extra help to increase your daily MOVES, don’t be afraid to talk to the team at DeakinACTIVE about how a membership can help you. That will also let you get more out of your DeakinMOVES app with even more support!
- Undergo a Health Consultation, personal user explanation of the app and set fitness goals
- Track body scan results
- Book in to discuss your personal training program
- Walk through your program with a Trainer. They will add your program into the app
- Link relevant devices and trackers
- Check ongoing results
- Book in for a re-assessment with a trainer and update your goals and training program.
Remember, if at any point you are having issues, ask one of the helpful DeakinACTIVE team
members and they will assist in any way they can.