- Bachelor of Exercise & Sports Science (Majoring in Applied Science and Strength & Conditioning)
- Currently studying Masters in Clinical Exercise Physiology
- Certificate III & IV in Fitness & Personal Training
I have experience in working with a variety of people from junior athletes to general population and older adults. I believe in an individualised approach as no two people are the same. I have a caring nature and love making exercise fun. I look to get the best out of my clients and will work as hard as anyone to help them reach their goals.
- Exercise for injury rehabilitation
- Sport Specific Exercise Rehabilitation
- Athletic development
- General Strength and conditioning
Biggest achievement as a PT
Rehabilitating two youth AFL players (aged 13 and 15) ACL clients from surgery to return to sport and activity.
Why should members train with you?
- Extensive exercise knowledge
- Experience with a variety of clientele
- Fun socks and dad jokes are a major part of my personality
- Caring nature