DeakinACTIVE MOVES- Getting Set Up
Setting up DeakinACTIVE MOVES
What is the DeakinACTIVE MOVES app?
The DeakinACTIVE MOVES app is the cornerstone of how we can help you track your activity, interact with the amazing Technogym equipment and stay in touch with the Deakin Active training staff.
We want to help make sure you have a seamless transition into using the app so we have put together a simple list of steps to get you from signing up to being able to use the app to achieve your goals
- Sign up as member, download app and create account with guidance from CSO
- Enter personal details and link to facility
- Book in for Health Consultation and Gym Induction
Getting Set Up
- Undergo Health Consultation, learn uses of app and set goals
- Body Scan and see results on app
- Book in for program show through
Learning Your Program
- Undergo Program show through, program will be added onto app
- Link relevant devices and trackers
- Use App for program, record workouts and MOVEs
- Login to cardio equipment to record data and scan equipment into app
- Have a look for challenges available and join!
What Happens Next?
- Check results
- Book in for a reassessment with trainer and update goals and program.
Remember, if at any point you are having issues, ask one of the helpful Deakin ACTIVE team and they will assist in anyway they can